- Been super busy lately. Dad's record label's newest release had all their CD release events this past week. Since I do all the consulting and media blasts I've been busy making announcements left and right
- I have become completed obsessed with an Australian teen show called H2O: Just Add Water. Its from about 5 years ago but I'm hooked. Donx and I cannot get enough. Funnily enough two of the three girls are on Vampire Diaries.
- After next week 99% of my credit card debt will be GONE! I cannot wait.
- I've since realized how strange it is to buy my husband a christmas gift when I'm not working. I never had this problem in the past but now its just strange and we actually talked about this but he deserves something. I did buy him something (my household is big on Amazon Wish Lists so I bought him something he wanted and I really hope he likes it.)
- I've been working out non-stop and have totally adjusted my diet. It's paying off big time and it make me even more determined to keep on doing what I'm doing so I can eventually reach my goal.
- I wish I had a workout buddy so we could chat, gossip, and encourage each other.
- T and I are planning on having a cocktail party/lunch sometime soon. Im excited it'll be our first chance at entertaining. Just need to pick a date.
- My oldest had a reading assessment recently. He scored a 30 on an average scale of 18 for his grade. I'm so proud of him!!!
- Right about now I'm wishing we were heading out to Hawaii this month. But we'll be off in January. Bummed but still looking forward to it.
- Still in need of a haircut. It's been months and my ends are dry and raggedy. A friend of mine and her family are coming by next month for a weekend. Since she was a hairstylist maybe I can convince her to work on my hair
Just some things that have been happening.