- I read a lot less gossip blogs than I used to. I don't miss it and I really don't seem to care to much
- Shopping. I still love it. I do a lot less of it. I now embrace quality over quantity.
- Cooking. I'm awesome in the kitchen. I make an amazing tuscan lasagna as well as homemade chocolate ganache.
- Portland or unemployment or a combination of both has really injected a new found flow of creative juices. And it feels amazing.
- Stress. Huh? What's that?
- I now know the feeling of embracing the moment.
- I also know the meaning of enjoying live.
- My time doesn't go by as quickly.
- I'm on the computer a lot less. Sometimes I miss it. But i'll give myself maybe an hour a day to catch up on all my friends daily updates and i'm good.
- I've become much more frugal with everything and now understand "reward points" given to you by banks and credit card companies.
- Example, today a new Food Processor came in the mail that we paid zero dinero for! We cashed in our saving's account reward points for it. So awesome.
- I smile everday.
- I purposefully take a few moments everyday to reflect on everything in my life.
- I get outside more often and enjoy the greenery.
- I'm really okay with lots of rain and lots of gray. The upside, it really makes me appreciate warm sunny days! :)
- I've turned into quite the forecaster. My kids have more than 50% of the summer already scheduled out for them.
- When mom visits, we argue A LOT less!
I've noticed a few new things about myself over the last year or so (fyi....lazy blog post coming up)