- I've made D a ton of clothes.
- I've learned to bake things i've never baked from scratch before.
- I've learned how to make different types of frostings.
- We have not eaten one semi-processed dinner.
- I've pinched hit for my friend and babysat her daughter.
- We've had zero laundry over flow.
- I've done some pre-spring yard cleaning, once I caught glimpse of the daffodils pushing through.
- I have yet to leave my pajamas on all day.
I say those are some accomplishments.
I wanted to start walk/jog/run every morning and for awhile I was but then it got super cold and I got sick. Im still getting over it. I'm bummed that I haven't been able to exercise but count me back on the wagon once this illness goes away.