- I have become addicted to the stupid Facebook Easter egg hung and get really bummed that I can only find and keep two eggs per day!
- Work finally feels like its on an up swing. It's amazing what new projects can do for one's moral.
- Today is part 1 of my 2008 dental extravaganza. I'm hoping its just a cleaning to ease me back into things.
- Why are kindergarten applications due nearly 1 year ahead of when K is going to start school. And why can't I find a good public school in my neck of the woods?
- Next week Monday some medical lab person is coming over to do some blood work and basic health assessment on T and I so we can get our Life Insurance policy drawn up.
- T's got some big work stuff coming down the tubes which hopefully means less traveling but for sure will require less commuting to Santa Monica
- Nutrisystem is going fantastic. On average, i'm losing 1.5 lbs every other day (I only weigh myself on Mon-Wed-Fri.)
- I'm so excited for Easter. The kids are going to be so giddy.
- In general life is good right now
Randomness for your reading pleasure: